• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

DLC Mission Ideas and Map Expansion.

ShadowOps

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 23, 2020
If map expansion is planned, here are some of my ideas for creatures/enemies and missions. These are broken down into 3 new areas.

1. "Clovis Dock" Expansion: Added the area that you can see east of the map with the docks and oil rigs. Adds a mission to destroy the oil rigs which adds an even higher bounty level to the game. Destroying the three oil rigs brings in either a submarine or a destroyer into the port. The destroyer can have torpedoes and depth charges in its arsenal. To destroy it, you have to throw the depth charges and torpedoes back at the ship before they explode. Another idea is to make the cargo ships able to move in and out of port and be destroyed. Dolphins are common in this area.

2. "The Reef" Expansion: Added a brightly colored coral reef area just past The Gulf with extremely clear water. This area is slightly deeper than The Gulf and has small marine life such as clown fish and other common small fish that will swim away from you like the other tiny fish and squid in the game. Reef sharks, octopi, lion fish, dolphins, scuba divers, and small rays are added to this area to make it unique.

3. "Deep Blue" Expansion: Adds new section that's past The Reef. It allows you to go down into the black of the sea. You can find angler fish, eels, giant squid, submersibles, frilled sharks, megamouth sharks (these are filter feeders/harmless), and goblin sharks in the dark depths of the sea. In the upper portions of the "Deep Blue" area you can find blue whales, elephant seals, jellyfish, whale sharks, manta rays, boats with cage divers, and schools of fish.

These areas would flesh out the map and give even more depth (pun intended) to the game.

Yo ShadowOps hears the link up y'all can do a lot plus i want to see this game grow so message Cdrew99 to chat about ideas i like where y'all are heading 😁

Upvote 0