• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Disconnect on map change. High priority error.

GenRes
iconGames.png
Vor 4 Stunden
notification_icon_trash_dark.png
forum_topicicon_reply.png
notification_icon_edit_dark.png

Ok people! There is an easy way to fix it( hopefully)! My nose was on the right way! As I wrote the problem were the sound mods! A simple "delete local files" to uninstall the game was NOT the solution! You have to delete: ...\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Red Orchestra 2\ROGame\BrewedPC\Packages\Audio\AUD_Firearms_Rifle_MP40.upk
(MP40 + MTB [if installed])

Then you have to delete this file (/files! if you have more sound mods)--> ...\Documents\My Games\RedOrchestra2\ROGame\Published\CookedPC\Packages\Audio\AUD_Firearms_Rifle_MP40.upk

I checked it the last 1,5 hours without any kick to main menu after map change!

Hopefully you all will get back to game as soon as possible! This should be the solution! :)

Greetings!
Nutcracker

Zuletzt bearbeitet von GenRes; Vor 4 Stunden

iconGames.png
Vor 3 Stunden

Ah sorry, addition: after deleting --> right click on your game in library - properties - and then verify! It will take some time ... after this time the missing (deleted) files will be replaced! Then start the game and enjoy!

Upvote 0
RISING STORM Connection Issues

RISING STORM Connection Issues

Connection issues. No matter what I am doing there can be an issue with the connection. Selecting a class, changing a roll, map change, joining, hitting the esc button for something. Anything and everything will cause my game to lose connection or crash.

Windows 10 - 1151, 10586.17 Build. 6 core 32nm 1366 socket. GTX 670 - 359.06, Creative Zx March 15' drivers. Intel NIC

Upvote 0
GenRes
iconGames.png
Vor 4 Stunden

Ok people! There is an easy way to fix it( hopefully)! My nose was on the right way! As I wrote the problem were the sound mods! A simple "delete local files" to uninstall the game was NOT the solution! You have to delete: ...\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Red Orchestra 2\ROGame\BrewedPC\Packages\Audio\AUD_Firearms_Rifle_MP40.upk
(MP40 + MTB [if installed])

Then you have to delete this file (/files! if you have more sound mods)--> ...\Documents\My Games\RedOrchestra2\ROGame\Published\CookedPC\Packages\Audio\AUD_Firearms_Rifle_MP40.upk

I checked it the last 1,5 hours without any kick to main menu after map change!

Hopefully you all will get back to game as soon as possible! This should be the solution! :)

Greetings!
Nutcracker

Zuletzt bearbeitet von GenRes; Vor 4 Stunden

iconGames.png
Vor 3 Stunden

Ah sorry, addition: after deleting --> right click on your game in library - properties - and then verify! It will take some time ... after this time the missing (deleted) files will be replaced! Then start the game and enjoy!

Dont help....:(

Upvote 0
...\Documents\MyGames\RedOrchestra2\ROGame\Published\CookedPC\Packages...
Any .upk with the prefix "AUD" delete. So anything with the name AUD_Firearms_*Weapon*_*WeaponName*.upk
NOT UNDER STEAMDIRECTORY!
Make sure you unsubscribe from any and all audio "mods".

Dont work for me...
Sometime, i stay on server. Sometimes, often, after i see the welcome screen of the server, the conection losts.
I fall back to server lobby.
Its the badest bug i ever have had on Red Orchestra.
Think!
You cant stay on the server! You must allways get in Matches , which just started!
One Question:
I got on Steam two Games now. One ist Heroes of Stalingrad.The other is Heros of the West?!
Both startet Heroes of Stalingrad?!
Both got the same Files Strukture?!
Please!
Is ther nobody who got any help?
Thanks and greetings from Germany.

Upvote 0
Dont work for me...
Sometime, i stay on server. Sometimes, often, after i see the welcome screen of the server, the conection losts.
I fall back to server lobby.
Its the badest bug i ever have had on Red Orchestra.
Think!
You cant stay on the server! You must allways get in Matches , which just started!
One Question:
I got on Steam two Games now. One ist Heroes of Stalingrad.The other is Heros of the West?!
Both startet Heroes of Stalingrad?!
Both got the same Files Strukture?!
Please!
Is ther nobody who got any help?
Thanks and greetings from Germany.

So stupid!
Reinstalation! Delet every Folder with Packages (Sound) first.
Than delete the whole files bei prosperties in Steam, and load the game new! It works now.

Upvote 0
Connection issues. No matter what I am doing there can be an issue with the connection. Selecting a class, changing a roll, map change, joining, hitting the esc button for something. Anything and everything will cause my game to lose connection or crash.

Windows 10 - 1151, 10586.17 Build. 6 core 32nm 1366 socket. GTX 670 - 359.06, Creative Zx March 15' drivers. Intel NIC

I have the same problem and running compaitibility mode don't help i'm out of ideas

Upvote 0