• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Disappearing Bobytrapped Grenades

Majormatt

Jun 9, 2011
One thing I have noticed and I am not certain if its just me. Is that once you plant a grenade, ie make a bobby trap. That if you get killed the game takes away the bobby traps. This happened a while ago and I kind of forgot about it. But I just played one game, I planted 4 bobby trapped grenades around a ammo dump point and then I got killed by Artillery. I can back 15 seconds later and my grenades were not there.

Devs this will be a simple fix. Can you please fix this bug so that if you plant a bobby trapped grenade that it stays planted no matter what if the author is killed or not. It kind of takes away the point of planting grenades if the grenades dissappear when their owner is killed. Playing the Japanese on some maps is really difficult to combat the Americans and the bobby trapped grenades were one thing that was made to add some more balance. So can you change it so the dont dissappear.