• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

"Disable streaming texture"

An option for this can be found in the ROengine.ini for the games mydocs settings location. However this will negativly impact performance.

I just need to be able to streaming with streamlabs without game crashing... The only way is by modifying an option that affects performance ?

A few months ago I was able to use streamlabs without any problem. I do not understand this.

Upvote 0
I just need to be able to streaming with streamlabs without game crashing... The only way is by modifying an option that affects performance ?

A few months ago I was able to use streamlabs without any problem. I do not understand this.

You should contact Streamlabs about this issue as the game has not updated in that period.

Upvote 0
You say that the problem is solved by modifying a ROENGINE.ini. This file belongs to your game, not to streamlabs.

Anyway, thanks for the help.
I did not, you asked how to do something and I told you how to do it. How Streamlabs works and what causes this problem to happen is something that changed on their side, not the games.

Upvote 0