• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

"Disable streaming texture"

Beric

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 19, 2019
Hi,

Game crash on launch with streamlabs running, i have read that the problem is solved disabling texture streaming.

How can i do that ? i can see any option in graphic menu.

Thx

8700k + 1070 + 16gb

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
An option for this can be found in the ROengine.ini for the games mydocs settings location. However this will negativly impact performance.

Beric

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 19, 2019
An option for this can be found in the ROengine.ini for the games mydocs settings location. However this will negativly impact performance.
I just need to be able to streaming with streamlabs without game crashing... The only way is by modifying an option that affects performance ?

A few months ago I was able to use streamlabs without any problem. I do not understand this.

Yoshiro

Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
I just need to be able to streaming with streamlabs without game crashing... The only way is by modifying an option that affects performance ?

A few months ago I was able to use streamlabs without any problem. I do not understand this.
You should contact Streamlabs about this issue as the game has not updated in that period.

Beric

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 19, 2019
You should contact Streamlabs about this issue as the game has not updated in that period.
You say that the problem is solved by modifying a ROENGINE.ini. This file belongs to your game, not to streamlabs.

Anyway, thanks for the help.

Yoshiro

Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
You say that the problem is solved by modifying a ROENGINE.ini. This file belongs to your game, not to streamlabs.

Anyway, thanks for the help.
I did not, you asked how to do something and I told you how to do it. How Streamlabs works and what causes this problem to happen is something that changed on their side, not the games.