• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Disable Speedhack Detection

ro_sauce

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 26, 2007
bwhgaming.com
How to disable speedhack detection on your server:
=====================
Edit ROGame.ini:
Change these Values:
Code:
[Engine.GameInfo]

MaxTimeMargin=0.000000 /** Max interval that client clock is allowed to get ahead of server clock before triggering speed hack detection */
TimeMarginSlack=0.00000 /** How fast we allow client clock to drift from server clock over time without ever triggering speed hack detection */
MinTimeMargin=-0.000000 /** Clamps how far behind server clock we let time margin get.  Used to prevent speedhacks where client slows their clock down for a while then speeds it up. */
MaxSpeedhackDetections=0 /** When a client passes this number of speedhack detections, the server will do the SpeedHackPunishment */
SpeedhackPunishment=0 /** What to do when a detected Speedhacker crosses the  MaxSpeedhackDetections threshold(0 = Kick, 1 = Session Ban, 2 =  Permanent Ban) */
======================
and that's it. now people with bad connections won't get banned.

Last edited:
Reactions: LuizPSC123
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sorry for the huge time without being seen, some computer problems and familiar but now i back, and i think i found a way to purge the speed Hacker problem.

Is simple, but install Windows 7.

after my computer have corruption problems i take the chance and instaled the seven, and played Red Orchestra 2 again in some servers, when before i get kicked now i can play the game nicely.

So the problem to me is over, or some update happened and i could

Upvote 0