Disable Ready Time

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Dr.Stinglock

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 13, 2009
www.hellrazor.net.au
Any way to do it? You know the one at the start of the map, it's usually waiting for one afk player, I'd rather they die honestly..

Anyone know how to disable/shorten it? I set a few wait commands to true but it didn't have any effect.

FeuerSturm

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 14, 2009
Germany
www.thewtf.net
Without any modification the game should NOT wait for the last man
to be ready, it will just auto-commence after 20 seconds.

Is that what you want to shorten?

If so, I'm afraid there's no setting for that, at least I didn't see it.

Last edited:

Teardrop

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 19, 2009
Use your Webadmin to get access to this. Click Defualt, then Server(on left) and then adjust the Lobby Time-out to 0 - 120 seconds.

Reactions: Dr.Stinglock

Dr.Stinglock

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 13, 2009
www.hellrazor.net.au
Without any modification the game should NOT wait for the last man
to be ready, it will just auto-commence after 20 seconds.

Is that what you want to shorten?

If so, I'm afraid there's no setting for that, at least I didn't see it.

Yep, that's the one. I notice the countdown start when there's one vote left to be placed. But if there's two players it just seems to sit there waiting for that last vote.

Use your Webadmin to get access to this. Click Defualt, then Server(on left) and then adjust the Lobby Time-out to 0 - 120 seconds.

Thanks teardrop, I'll give that a go, I remember seeing it but kept forgetting where it was.

EDIT: Just for anyone else, that timeout is only used once a player has clicked okay.

Last edited:

Dr.Stinglock

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 13, 2009
www.hellrazor.net.au
That doesn't seem to work, I tested it by accident when I went for a game. The other player was afk and my vote didn't trigger the map or the timer.

Is there a minimun required number of players or something?