• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Sound Directions of voice commands

First excuse me if this already has been discussed a zillion times.

- Do you guys in the RO staff have any plans to make voice commands be heard from the right avatars and the right directions together with letting the volume fade with the distance in the future?
Now all voices are coming from inside my head, - it

This thread is similar to what i want to ask. That is, is there any way of making the voice commands in the game only hearable if you are within a certain range of the person saying them?
Since my return to RO (got a new pc that makes the game run brilliantly!) I have found that i can still hear the voice commands of my fellow team members even when i'm alone in the middle of no where and they are miles away! If there is any way off making it possible to change this, OR, even turning off the ingame voice commands can you let me know.

Also, i presume the 'local' voice channel for microphones means you will only hear other players who ar close to you. Is that right?

Thanks.

Upvote 0