• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

difficulty modification at the end of a game

AK12

Grizzled Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    I consider and I think that most would agree to change the difficulty when a game ends, since if you enter a server in normal difficulty and then you want to raise the difficulty, you have to exit the game and search or create in the desired difficulty, Sometimes you meet people with whom good teams are made and it is bad that they retire either because of increasing or increasing the difficulty or that they are tired of having their hearts pissed off.

It’s server based. I can agree it is a bit clunky for 2021 gaming standard, but don’t get so spoilt by it.
    How Tanaka says: Stop whining, be strong!

But, I must admit, I once was thinking about a Changemap option in Server joining lobby.
    To this day, when solo, I just pick Commando and throw a nade under myself, ez votemap.

Welcome to hell :D.

Upvote 0
    It’s server based. I can agree it is a bit clunky for 2021 gaming standard, but don’t get so spoilt by it.
    How Tanaka says: Stop whining, be strong!

But, I must admit, I once was thinking about a Changemap option in Server joining lobby.
    To this day, when solo, I just pick Commando and throw a nade under myself, ez votemap.

Welcome to hell :D.

I mean, it's inconvenient for sure, but worst case scenario you can also create your own lobby and invite friends or pray for good players to join... Or you can simply switch servers. And as you said : if the map doesn't please you, you're always free to yeet yourself.

It seems like a non-problem to me. Although I also believe having the ability to start a simple vote should also be a thing. If like, 4 players out of six want to go from hard to suicidal, then served-based or not, let them do it !

Upvote 0