• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Different (4) languages selection?

RiccardoTheBeAst

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Italy
I was just thinking.....will it be possible to set different languages for every game aspect?

Example:

HoS Options-->Language options/selection-->

-->Dialog language: original* - english - deutsch - francaise - italiano - etc etc

-->Game language: english - deutsch - francaise - italiano - etc etc

-->Subtitle: off/on (on: original* - english - deutsch - francaise - italiano - etc etc)

-->Class name: original* - english - deutsch - francaise - italiano - etc etc

*original= as for RO:OST, if you set one option on "original" the selected part will be spoken/written in the original language, Russian or German depending on which side you are playing.

Give me some feedback, what do you think about it? :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Snuffeldjuret
Sadly, i must thumbs down this one... german speakers should speak german, russian in russian ( italians in italian, ukrainians in ukrainian... etc)
im of course not speaking about menu/interface localizations, which i assume which will continue to exsist.

If you're talking about the soldiers ("Dialog language", in the OP example) then i totally agree with you. Original languages FTW ;)

I added also other languages just because maybe someone prefers to set different languages instead of the originals, but i'm for the originals too. ;)

Upvote 0
If you're talking about the soldiers ("Dialog language", in the OP example) then i totally agree with you. Original languages FTW ;)

I added also other languages just because maybe someone prefers to set different languages instead of the originals, but i'm for the originals too. ;)

original only is how it should be, text in any.

Reactions: u-s-e-r
Upvote 0