• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Did everyone see Britney at the MTV VMAs?

I hope everyone got to see me rock the house at the MTV Video Music Awards. And look damn good while doing so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W6-vUZLzXE
LMAO I just saw this 2 minutes before I viewed this thread. Dear God. Please Britney invest in actual singing lessons. The lipsynching isn't cutting it anymore. Also lose maybe 10 pounds before you decide to perform onstage. Don't get me wrong your body is not bad at all in fact it's good but not good enough to be pulling those types of dance moves onstage, it just doesn't have that "snap" that a few less pounds would give you. Also refrain from ingesting a giant burrito just before you go onstage thus making you move about lethargically. Also shouldn't you change your name back to Britney Speers? You are divorced from Federline right? Sorry if I'm getting too personal.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
are you wearing a wig on that film? it can't have grown back so fast

It's from loving Jesus and my babies and my babies' daddy, even if he is a no good two-timin' manwhore. But mostly from lovin' Jesus, thanking God, cocaine, the Reverend Jim Beam, and most of all the baby Jesus.

I was just so into the music, it's like I didn't even know I was on stage.

Upvote 0
I was just so into the music, it's like I didn't even know I was on stage.
Don't worry about it. You got overwhelmed by the moment and blanked a little. But really watch what you eat, (no more pre show burritos). Also you need to get a basic workout program, go for jogs etc. Also stop feeding your kids junkfood, consult a nutritionist if you need assistance.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
LOL im sure at 2:50 theres a bit where the dancers fail to lift her, and have to try again. ( right lads- on 3.....)

Britney i love you- the fatter, madder and crappier you become, the better you get.

Yeah, the news reports had a bit about that.

thisislondon.co.uk said:
Her miming and dancing was out of time as she shuffled sluggishly round the stage in a sequinned bra and hot pants.

Guests reported she looked "like a zombie", was "unprepared" and "half asleep" in a lazy show-opening performance leagues removed from the energetic routines which first brought her to fame eight years ago.

And music critics and reviewers lined up to give dismal reviews of the show.
One critic called the performance - during which a male backing dancer appeared to struggle under the weight of Miss Spears - "painful and embarrassing".

Upvote 0
That was an f'n horrific scene to say the least. She'll probably end up ala Anne Nicole Smith followed by 3-4 months of media tripe.
She needs a reality check. I mean she's still probably insanely rich from her previous efforts so why not just continue to do "what she does". Sure everybody and their pet sea monkeys know she can't actually sing but if she would at least put some effort into her "performance" she would do fine (and lose some weight). **** man not many people are given the opportunity to be insanely rich for writhing around on stage and looking hot. Doesn't she see she's got it good? Does she want some **** job/life like most people have? Sure she's disillusioned with her "job" but so are most people but the difference is that at least she makes gobs of money to do it. This is a serious post BTW.

Upvote 0
Poor girl sure lost it all...

I remember seeing her first video "hit me baby one more time" I think.... that school thing...

She was pretty good at that point... but this... waw...

I always herd little news flashes left and right on the radio saying she is getting more and more messed up...

But to finally see how bad it has become... waw !

If I was in her shoes... I would count my money, change identity and invest in real estate or something.

1- She was wearing NOTHING... at least if she wore something then stripped it off... it would help and bring more Hype.

2- Out of Sync with everything....

(well I know I eint saying anything new... I just live under a rock when it comes to those things)...

Upvote 0