• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

DH Update No. 6

Wow. Flinching sounds interesting. Lets see it :)

[edit]

Oh and reading your change logs on your website...

You sirs are men of genius. This has been suggested over and over again for RO but no one has ever done it :)

[/edit]

Actually, Mare Nostrum has had unbuttoning in since their Beta 1, I believe. However, what we've done differently is add in the fun little factor if someone bails while moving, they get injured or killed (depending on the vehicle speed).

Upvote 0
Actually, Mare Nostrum has had unbuttoning in since their Beta 1, I believe. However, what we've done differently is add in the fun little factor if someone bails while moving, they get injured or killed (depending on the vehicle speed).

Which, with the fact that passengers of both the KB and the jeep are exposed to small arms fire, is a great solution to the silly drive-by satchelling that you can see with the RO clowncar. Just wanted to point that out to those who were kind of worried when the KB and jeep were announced _ like I was :)

Upvote 0