• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

DH 2.1 "COW" update

To the DEV's of this mod, I think it is high time you take notice, and stop worring about if a gun sounds correct, or if a tank can be blown up at 200 feet by a stray bullet....come on, get a grip....nobody cares. The real issue here, and most of the testers will agree, is...when are the DEV's going get thier collective butts in gear and introduce....."Bessy the Normandy Cow". For far too long has this project been sitting on the fence, The Cow's of Normandy are crying out for the historical recognition. I say bugger parachutting Allied troops in...get with the project boys....we need the cow's and we need them now!!
<--"Bessy the ParaCow" <--"Bessy Supporter"

I have a feeling that this was an attempt at humour that didn't quite come off right?

Upvote 0
To the DEV's of this mod, I think it is high time you take notice, and stop worring about if a gun sounds correct, or if a tank can be blown up at 200 feet by a stray bullet....come on, get a grip....nobody cares. The real issue here, and most of the testers will agree, is...when are the DEV's going get thier collective butts in gear and introduce....."Bessy the Normandy Cow". For far too long has this project been sitting on the fence, The Cow's of Normandy are crying out for the historical recognition. I say bugger parachutting Allied troops in...get with the project boys....we need the cow's and we need them now!!

Yes, I have nothing better to do at the moment.

Last edited:
Upvote 0