• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Devs absolutely need to fix this audio glitch..

roxkylovesyou

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 4, 2021
I was bored of these games everyone is playing so I took to Maneater, a fun RPG shark game which looked amazing on paper. However, the moment I started the game up, there is a distinct audio problem from the get go. It cracks the audio, breaks the audio, cuts out the audio, etc. It truly does make the game hard to enjoy due to the fact that I can BARELY hear dialog without subtitles due to the ongoing crackles and cutouts of the audio(Almost sounds like lag, but isn’t). I tried reloading the game 3 times only to be greeted with the same annoying bug. I really have high hopes for this game and do want to play it, but it’s almost impossible to have fun unless I cut the audio off completely (Making the game less full of experience). I did my research and this bug happened a while back as well. Please, fix.

I also would like to note for reference, I am on the Xbox One S console, and no other games did the this even after I discovered the bug and tried going to another game. Its only Maneater. And it’s quite literally one of the most annoying things I have ever heard come from a game. Especially when you have nothing else to play.

Upvote 0