• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Dev Team in UK? This is the real deal! (pic of real MGs from RO)

I was at bovington tank show and they took 3 random members of the audience and trained them for 3 hours. They then had a mock battle. A few shermans and an american half track against a tiger. The audience members who got picked where tasked with assualting the Tiger whilst the shermans distracted it. It was pretty spectacular with all the fake explosions.
They held a raffle for a ride around the area in a Sherman (welded Easy-8 with 76mm).
Winning ticket was Orange 93. I had Orange 92 *sob*:mad::(:confused:

Upvote 0
One thing i noticed whilst on my trip is you really don't get a sense how really fegging big tanks are from RO until you see one in the flesh its quite something.

Planes upclose are even more impressive. Tanks look large in photos are larger in person. Planes on the other hand tend to look quite small on photos.. and then you stand next to one and damn.. they're huge!

Even a "small" nippy fighter is huge. And the P-47 is quite staggering to be next to, as this photo shows.

Upvote 0
Planes upclose are even more impressive. Tanks look large in photos are larger in person. Planes on the other hand tend to look quite small on photos.. and then you stand next to one and damn.. they're huge!

Even a "small" nippy fighter is huge. And the P-47 is quite staggering to be next to, as this photo shows.
The thing I like is the original Lear jet was based on a Swiss fighter jet.
Give you an idea of how overpowered warplanes are.

Upvote 0