• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

2D Art Deutsche Soldaten

I dont want to be a dick but didnt the Herman Goring Div were issued with the blue Fliegerblouse?

fliegerbluse_hg_em1.jpg

Upvote 0
I will be releasing a mutator wich has a selection of Waffen SS camo skins, you'll have 3 options - 1 randomly chosen skin per map, 1 skin determined by map, or random skins on each German soldier. The skins include feldgrau & camo combinations for Rifleman, greatcoat, tanker & headgear (including camo helmet covers).

I'm not a coder, so Worluk has kindly offered to sort out the code for the mutator for me. As soon as the codeing is done, it'll be released & mappers will be free to use the skins for their maps.

Upvote 0
I've made some skins but how to you get them to show up on the body so you can screenshot?

Hans_klempner said:
I dont want to be a dick but didnt the Herman Goring Div were issued with the blue Fliegerblouse?

fliegerbluse_hg_em1.jpg

Not nessesarily, latewar HG and LFD's got whatever they could get from the quartermaster, which was usually a mix of heer/LW gear of varying degrees of shabyness.

Last edited:
Upvote 0