• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

2D Art Deutsche Soldaten

your determined to find a fault somewhere aren't you!

I've not done smock skins (that would require a new model) - the dot 44 tunics are exactly that - tunics with buttons down the front, 4 patch pockets (no pleats) and collars.

Oh & the BUTTONS on the shoulderboards are hidden by the Y-straps - you'll have to blame Tripwire for that not me

Sorry if I sound stingy I don't mean it! :D:D

Upvote 0

*getting LSSAHmod flashbacks*

I love you, man... *sniff*

Oh! And if you figure out the secret to eagles on one sleeve, toss in some cuff-titles on the feldgrau tunics.

Upvote 0
*getting LSSAHmod flashbacks*

I love you, man... *sniff*

Oh! And if you figure out the secret to eagles on one sleeve, toss in some cuff-titles on the feldgrau tunics.

I'd love to add the cuff-titles, but unfortunately, the one uvmap is used for both arms.

Yet the legs have a uvmap each.

These skins will be released once the code to get them in game is done & bug free. They will also be available to all mappers to use in their custom maps. Then I'll sort out getting my soviet skins in game
patience

Upvote 0
Great work man although i liked the models with only one piece of camo on but thats just me and i know that there are tones of photos with WSS troops with full camo tunic and trousers.
About the Italian camo pants there was only one real division that used Italian camo and that was the 12th SS division, although i have heard that there was another division that was fitted out with a small amount of Italian camo cant remeber the name. All in all GJ.

Pile.

Upvote 0
These skins will be released once the code to get them in game is done & bug free. They will also be available to all mappers to use in their custom maps. Then I'll sort out getting my soviet skins in game
patience

wow amazing work! im actually making an ardennes 1944 map, based on pictures and plans of the barraque crossroad where the 1.SS was attacking... im looking for some good ss skins, it can look dis-organised with different camo patterns etc... but i would also like to have the tankcrew soldiers wear a pea dot ss camo pants. can you fix this for me??

Upvote 0
First release available here:
http://showfile.file.sc/39327/K8sVn57I/player_skin_mut.htm

This package includes a mutator that allows you to choose between Heer & Waffen SS skins. Each player has a randomly selected skin.

There are some issues that need resolving - the skin may revert to the RO default upon exiting vehicles - 1st person sleeve & headgear textures have not been implimented yet.

The next release will hopefully fix these issues as well as adding new skins for Soviet tankers & winter uniforms.

Mappers - you are free to extract any of these skins for use in your maps.

Thanks to Worluk for the mutator code.

Upvote 0