Deutsche Soldaten

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Hans_klempner

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 8, 2006
I dont want to be a dick but didnt the Herman Goring Div were issued with the blue Fliegerblouse?

fliegerbluse_hg_em1.jpg

Berentzen

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 1, 2006
are they mixed up with the old uniforms from the game? that would be great! and when do you release it? or can we download this skins anywhere??pls!:)

Fennich_FJR6

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 17, 2006
www.fjr6.co.uk
I will be releasing a mutator wich has a selection of Waffen SS camo skins, you'll have 3 options - 1 randomly chosen skin per map, 1 skin determined by map, or random skins on each German soldier. The skins include feldgrau & camo combinations for Rifleman, greatcoat, tanker & headgear (including camo helmet covers).

I'm not a coder, so Worluk has kindly offered to sort out the code for the mutator for me. As soon as the codeing is done, it'll be released & mappers will be free to use the skins for their maps.

Rex

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 2, 2005
New York, NY
oh! thank you kind sir! now this is some excitement! :D

now, do you have any interest in making some russian skins as well?? i wonder how hard it would be to put the german greatcoat into soviet service...

sander

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 24, 2006
The Netherlands
Thank you for these beautifull skins, really thank you. Only one thing, the heads on the soldiers look a bit too large, is this right? Though the map date and the date of the camo must be the same, you now have most used the dot m44 camo which was used in '44.

K.Johansen

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 14, 2006
I've made some skins but how to you get them to show up on the body so you can screenshot?

Hans_klempner said:
I dont want to be a dick but didnt the Herman Goring Div were issued with the blue Fliegerblouse?

fliegerbluse_hg_em1.jpg

Not nessesarily, latewar HG and LFD's got whatever they could get from the quartermaster, which was usually a mix of heer/LW gear of varying degrees of shabyness.

Last edited:

Rednitz

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 4, 2006
Nice! Good job, men ;) You may make a differents skins e.g. wehrmacht (from 1941)?

greeting

worluk

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
sander said:
When will we see these ingame?

i already saw them ingame ;)
i will try to get the actors ready next week, most certainly the week after since them im done with exams for the moment.