• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Deus Ex: Human Revolution

According to the big thread in the RO2 forum, it works well with no catch. I've also heard Greenman gaming has good customer service. I got ArmA 2 and Men of War free from them, but have not bothered installing MoW (already had ArmA 2). I am still deciding if I want to get RO2 through them or just be safe and get it through Steam.

Thanks for info hadnt seen that thread.

Upvote 0
Embargoed until Monday at Noon.

But PC gamers will be happy to hear that this does NOT come off as a "console port." Visuals are great, lots of options, etc.

Runs fairly well on Q6600 (stock), 6GB RAM, GTX 560Ti though there is places where it's still a bit much for even this rig to handle. I might have to not have everything maxed out at some point but I am enjoying the eye candy.
?? The game did not exactly look like it was going to bring my system to its' limits :confused:

Upvote 0
Besides RO2, I think this is the first game I've preordered in a looooong time. I was skeptical considering most sequels to old beloved series suck *** but the reviews today are absolutely glowing. Combine that with no DRM other than Steam (that I know of) and 15% off plus a 20% extra off promo code (20SUM-MERSA-VINGS) on greenmangaming and I'M SOLD.

Upvote 0
Honestly I can't say there is much replay value(Currently no mod tools though you can play through a 2nd time and try new tactics/strategy.). Though I could recommend it if the price comes down/sale.

Played on the default difficulty(Think there was 3, I played the intermediate of the two) and the game took quite a while, though I'm not sure about to exact time. I would say it took me at least a day worth(24 hours) of play to finish it.(Unless you play it all day on a weekend, you probably will not finish it in one day).

Just a note I used more stealth in beginning to midgame and focusing more on combat later in the game(Had more ammo, more difficult/slower to evade when you could shoot a guy in the head). Choice in tactics can make playtime vary.

Difficulty varied. In the beginning to mid game, you could still find yourself running low on ammo on some weapons(I used stealth/takedown when there were too many enemies and you were outgunned to save ammo for sticky situations). Later in the game ammo is not much of an issue(Exploring for pickups in missions, picking up enemy weapons, etc). Ammo I felt is balanced, most of the weapons are balanced(Although I found Revolver with Explosive bullets to be very strong). Every weapon has its uses through out the game(I personally liked using the standard pistol with upgrades.)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just had a quick blast this morning - played about 50 minutes worth.

Game looks nice and they have done a great job with the PC version by the looks of it so far. Adjustable FOV settings, mouse driven interface, sharp visuals and the textures are decent in places plus it is well optimized and it runs about 130FPS with everything cranked up including tessellation lol.

Music is good, voice acting is top notch.

Can't really say much else until I have played more.

Oh and I got it on Steam for

Upvote 0
Just had a quick blast this morning - played about 50 minutes worth.

Game looks nice and they have done a great job with the PC version by the looks of it so far. Adjustable FOV settings, mouse driven interface, sharp visuals and the textures are decent in places plus it is well optimized and it runs about 130FPS with everything cranked up including tessellation lol.

Music is good, voice acting is top notch.

Can't really say much else until I have played more.

Oh and I got it on Steam for

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just a few screenshots. No spoilers really but just some things I found amusing. :D

Spoiler!

Upvote 0