• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Desert Rats (Africa mod)

Progress report!

- I can't continue anything due to no free time whatsoever

- Our main artist has quit

- I have not heard from any of the other contributors for over a month

Sorry gents, it seems this is the end of the line. We simply cannot continue with no artists and no programmers.

As such this mod is officially discontinued. Maybe it'll be picked up in the future, who knows. In the meantime if anyone wants to take over send me a message for the full code and model source.

If you still want British get HOTW. That's the only thing people care about anyway.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Progress report!

- I can't continue anything due to no free time whatsoever

- Our main artist has quit

- I have not heard from any of the other contributors for over a month

Sorry gents, it seems this is the end of the line. We simply cannot continue with no artists and no programmers.

As such this mod is officially discontinued. Maybe it'll be picked up in the future, who knows. In the meantime if anyone wants to take over send me a message for the full code and model source.

If you still want British get HOTW. That's the only thing people care about anyway.
Hmm, that sucks... Well I hope you or someone else picks up again eventually. If you ever need help with code, let me know. Send me the sources, if you want, having those might help.

Upvote 0
:(

I started recording a bunch of lines this week for the British (and no, I have no idea of if people will use them or not) and I had a bunch of Africa centric lines scripted.
Regardless I'll record the lines anyhow and if anything changes or if anyone picks up the torch they are welcome to them. If I get around to fully recording them that is.

Upvote 0