• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Depth

Not my type of game, but it does look interesting.

Really, when watching those videos, I was more interested then watching the BF3/whatever other generic game gameplay videos. Seems unique to me. Playing as a shark and tearing people up can give some fun moments.

Maybe when it gets cheaper I'll look into it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks to that horrible shark game for the original xbox the idea isn't totally unique.:p
Alex made KFmod a great team-work inspiring game so I'm confident this shark thing will turn out just as good in this regard. The whole concept is so new that everyone will have to learn the game from scratch. This, coupled with the probably small but dedicated following the game is going to attract is bound to make for a good online experience.
I'm not even into online gaming, but like certain mods for UT2003/4 (RO and KF, first and foremost) this looks like it could lure me online...

Upvote 0
Really, when watching those videos, I was more interested then watching the BF3/whatever other generic game gameplay videos. Seems unique to me. Playing as a shark and tearing people up can give some fun moments.

Same here. I love it when it looks like something fresh and new has been brought to the table instead of the same-old, same-old. But that makes me a horrible stick in the mud. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
You know what would be awesome?
If Depth was a huge sucess, and Alex built his company up to a nice size, effectively making another good-quality self-publishing game company. I mean, the more companies like that, the better it is for the market, and the gamers, and the indies.

And just imagine if a full-fledge TWI joined with Alexcorp for another game...

Huge. Sucess.

Reactions: Makino
Upvote 0