• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Deluxe edition.

Comrade_Rory

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 14, 2011
Ok, first of all this isn't a rant or anything... as annoying as most of these bugs are, i know they'll be fixed eventually and i'm still enjoying the odd match.

However, i pre-ordered the steam, deluxe edition... which came with day 1 unlocks.
now... i don't have access to these weapons.

On a different forum, i was informed that to get access to these weapons, i need to reach a certain rank? or become a hero? or whatever and personally, if i paid for day 1 unlocks, i don't expect day 1 unlock (if i spend 24 hours non-stop playing, which even then wouldn't be a day 1 unlock since i actually got to play the game at 23:50 on the day of release).

Any information would be helpful, if this is just a bug that will be fixed then that's fine but i don't see why i would pay extra to not unlock weapons...

Thank you in advance. And nobody use this thread as an excuse to attack the devs. I just want my answer.

Prof

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 7, 2010
They said they'd fix it soon.

Also it would be total bs if you had to level up to get them like those without DDE.