• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Defence Alliance for RO, Recruiting!

Yoshiro said:
You mod guys should share your talents while the community is so small :) A texture here, a model there, will probably go a long way.

Well i'm actually wondering if it wouldn't be prudent to combine both Mods into one, since they are overlapping in many Areas, AND it would have the great benefit that you could start the Mod, and acess more Servers with one Mod. I mean both Mods feature the Brits/Italians/USA and both are set in 2 Regions adjacent to each other. Both would profit from the S&D Mod. Both could implement more Weapons together as they can alone...

Though this needs some proper Discussions of both Mod Teams :).

If there is some friction, i'd volunteer as Diplomatic Counsellor to make that happen. Though that requires both at least wanting to talk about that... And talking about that ain't hurting anyone *g*

Upvote 0
Witzig said:
Well i'm actually wondering if it wouldn't be prudent to combine both Mods into one, since they are overlapping in many Areas, AND it would have the great benefit that you could start the Mod, and acess more Servers with one Mod. I mean both Mods feature the Brits/Italians/USA and both are set in 2 Regions adjacent to each other. Both would profit from the S&D Mod. Both could implement more Weapons together as they can alone...

If there is some friction, i'd volunteer as Diplomatic Counsellor to make that happen. Though that requires both at least wanting to talk about that... And talking about that ain't hurting anyone *g*

What i dont understand is why they dont just merge the two and be done with it for the love of god both your mods will overlap in so many areas.
I know as a prospective mod player i would much prefer one big mod which includes both areas rather than two seperate ones, i know there's your pride and a fair bit of competition but why compete.

Upvote 0
Ron said:
What i dont understand is why they dont just merge the two and be done with it for the love of god both your mods will overlap in so many areas.
I know as a prospective mod player i would much prefer one big mod which includes both areas rather than two seperate ones, i know there's your pride and a fair bit of competition but why compete.

Look, it just didn't work out that way. However, there is still a great chance of us sharing finished content on a 1 for 1 basis. Don't worry, we are definately looking to save effort where we can, so we can get the mods out as soon as is reasonably possible

Now this has gone way off topic, let's keep the discussion about DA2 for RO :)

Upvote 0
Witzig said:

Which two mods are you talking about here?? CI and BS? :confused:

Upvote 0
Defence Alliance 2 beta 1.6 running on RO:O

da_on_ro.jpg

Upvote 0