Defence Alliance for RO, Recruiting!

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

pbman657

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 19, 2007
cool, i downloaded the 1.6 beta along with the map patch or wtv and its greaT1 although its menu ingame should be alot more likes ro's where you press esc and you can change your class from there, also, it bears a strong resemblance to bf2142, by any chancwe was that an influence?

sucks theres no servers, everytime i search nothing comes up :(

UncleDrax

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 13, 2005
Florida, USA
www.endoftheworldfor.us
cool, i downloaded the 1.6 beta along with the map patch or wtv and its greaT1 although its menu ingame should be alot more likes ro's where you press esc and you can change your class from there, also, it bears a strong resemblance to bf2142, by any chancwe was that an influence?

sucks theres no servers, everytime i search nothing comes up :(

DA was out long before BF (it was originally a UT-99 mod).

Murphy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
liandri.darkbb.com
The UT2004/RO version was out before BF2142 too as far as I remember.

It's too bad there are no servers up anymore. There was a bug that often crashed servers when the map changed. That might have something to do with it. You not finding one is not your fault but there simply are none.:(

Fortunately the AI is very competent in this mod.

Does anyone know whether the UT2004 version of the mod has servers and players?

pbman657

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 19, 2007
ok, so maybe this game was an influence on 2142?

anyway, ill be hosting a server at 7:00 PM eastern time, anyone wanto join?