• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Deep Silver publisher

NorthDumpling

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
I'm so much happy to hear and read that, Deep Silver is now publisher for Killing Floor 2 on PS4 platform, Tripwire!
That was one of the best and respectful choices you guys made with that company.
As I remember Deep Silver gave a lot of freedom in making the game for Techland, now I very hope they gave you freedom too!

Still, that was one of the best news in upcoming E3 and PC Gamer show:)

Ah I hope there wont be any NDA rules, cuz there is another game that will be released to consoles in cooperation with deep silver and the devs are not allowed to talk about the console version of the game.

I think the game already is too open now, along with the usual updates, to put "much" under NDA. If there were to be an NDA agreement. We already know most things they plan to add to the game. So the only thing under NDA, again if there was an NDA agreement, would probably be the release date. And maybe, juuuuust maybe, something complete unheard of and awesome. But ya. :p

Upvote 0