Deep Silver publisher

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

NorthDumpling

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
Russia, Saint-Petersburg
I'm so much happy to hear and read that, Deep Silver is now publisher for Killing Floor 2 on PS4 platform, Tripwire!
That was one of the best and respectful choices you guys made with that company.
As I remember Deep Silver gave a lot of freedom in making the game for Techland, now I very hope they gave you freedom too!

Still, that was one of the best news in upcoming E3 and PC Gamer show:)

FoolishNinja

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 19, 2015
Ah I hope there wont be any NDA rules, cuz there is another game that will be released to consoles in cooperation with deep silver and the devs are not allowed to talk about the console version of the game.

MrRavens

May 9, 2014
Ah I hope there wont be any NDA rules, cuz there is another game that will be released to consoles in cooperation with deep silver and the devs are not allowed to talk about the console version of the game.

I think the game already is too open now, along with the usual updates, to put "much" under NDA. If there were to be an NDA agreement. We already know most things they plan to add to the game. So the only thing under NDA, again if there was an NDA agreement, would probably be the release date. And maybe, juuuuust maybe, something complete unheard of and awesome. But ya. :p

DMN666

Jun 14, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Never heard of them, but i dont expect changes to be made into the game since both versions will most likely be identical on release.