• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Deep-Sea Expansion

Does this seem like something you'd want in the game?

• Definitely!

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • I'd like a different area on the globe.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

WiredSamurai

Jun 24, 2020
Hello! , I had an idea that instead of going to a different location per say around the globe. . . Why not just go deeper? Maybe introduce larger sea creatures to fight, as well as Human opponents in larger boats. Submarines even... I mean, you could make it to where the Shark you play as gains some kind of mutant ability to shrink down to different sizes and lose perks of being a Mega, but the shark could also eat its way back to its preferred size;

All the mean while adding larger shark forms above Mega. Maybe even a Kaiju boss battle at some point? I'm not sure if it's at all possible to do any of what I am suggesting hardware wise, but I sure would love it if others would chime in their ideas to mine. <3

New map locations are very possible so yes a Deep Sea Region could very easily be done. I'd love to see a Giant Squid Apex Predator if they give us a Deep Sea Region and Deep Sea Creatures like large octopus,latern fish,goblin sharks etc. I'd also like to see a Great Black Shark that is rumored to be bigger then the white shark. And yes I want this region much darker then the Gulf Region cause it's at Sea Level.

Upvote 0
Hello! , I had an idea that instead of going to a different location per say around the globe. . . Why not just go deeper? Maybe introduce larger sea creatures to fight, as well as Human opponents in larger boats. Submarines even... I mean, you could make it to where the Shark you play as gains some kind of mutant ability to shrink down to different sizes and lose perks of being a Mega, but the shark could also eat its way back to its preferred size;

All the mean while adding larger shark forms above Mega. Maybe even a Kaiju boss battle at some point? I'm not sure if it's at all possible to do any of what I am suggesting hardware wise, but I sure would love it if others would chime in their ideas to mine. <3
I agree with you a 100%. Makes me wonder if that net barrier that cuts off the main ocean is to be taken away in future content add ins? Think about this.... when you played the mother shark, there was a barrier just like that cutting Crawfish Bay off from the rest of the world and when the tutorial was done, it was taken down. There is a post somewhere on here where someone found a glitch that let them go to the deep sea oil rigs beyond the barrier and they said the rigs were pretty detailed for not being part of the game.... that being said, it makes me wonder.

Reactions: DatShark489
Upvote 0
Yes I believe beyond the nets will unlock in dlc for future new locations. I hope there is a Deep Deep Ocean were you can reach the bottom of Sea Level. Wish I could expeirence that glitch.
Its easy to do, I will try to explain it in detail where you need to go exactly. First you need to go to sapphire bay, because in this area exist a hole in the map that let you go out of bounds, if you squeeze right into it. It is located right in front of a tunnel entrance, just look at the ground and you will see that the developers didnt seal that part of the map very well. There is even a video on youtube if you dont want to search for yourself.

Upvote 0
New map locations are very possible so yes a Deep Sea Region could very easily be done. I'd love to see a Giant Squid Apex Predator if they give us a Deep Sea Region and Deep Sea Creatures like large octopus,latern fish,goblin sharks etc. I'd also like to see a Great Black Shark that is rumored to be bigger then the white shark. And yes I want this region much darker then the Gulf Region cause it's at Sea Level.
Love some of your added thoughts!

Upvote 0

like the Mariana trench?

Reactions: DatShark489
Upvote 0