• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

dedicated medic dart gun

The medgun's offensive capability is basically for those times when you're caught way off guard and might as well unload the whole mag anyway, or need to clear a few trashies to hit a teammate with the dart.

I personally wanted a dedicated medgun for a while, and then I learned to start hitting altfire with my index finger which made way more ergonomic sense than the one-finger-one-button setup I had.

Upvote 0
I just stick with the MP7, it only weighs three. I don't see how you can't carry other weapons, I usually can carry a MP7/Katana/AK47 or MP7/Hand cannons/Bullpup... to be honest the mp7 is tied for the second lightest weapon in the game, and I carry it while other perks sometimes. I have no problem using it to take out smaller zeds like clots/stalkers/crawlers/gorefasts and even snipe Husks and Bloats with a couple quick sprays to the head. I use the ak47/handcannons for fire power against larger enemies, and usually the katana against scrakes due to being able to stun them.

Upvote 0
I just stick with the MP7, it only weighs three. I don't see how you can't carry other weapons, I usually can carry a MP7/Katana/AK47 or MP7/Hand cannons/Bullpup... to be honest the mp7 is tied for the second lightest weapon in the game, and I carry it while other perks sometimes. I have no problem using it to take out smaller zeds like clots/stalkers/crawlers/gorefasts and even snipe Husks and Bloats with a couple quick sprays to the head. I use the ak47/handcannons for fire power against larger enemies, and usually the katana against scrakes due to being able to stun them.

I prefer MP7/Mac-10/ AK47/Bullpup. This is my "spam loadout" and is designed for trash clearing in a hurry. So, kinda like Commando's job but worse.

And like i posted before, there's already a thread for this topic had Private_Joker bothered to search.

Upvote 0