• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

dedicated medic dart gun

Private_Joker

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 20, 2009
Could there be a medic dart gun separate from the medic gun, which would weigh only 1 block? The MP7 dart gun is a great idea, but it would be alot better to be able to choose something other than an SMG to fight with, or else be weighed down by too many guns.

-Joker

Olivier

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
Been suggested so many times before and if something like this gets into the game, the MP7 will be useless.

Vaecrius

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 2, 2010
Burnaby, BC
members.shaw.ca
The medgun's offensive capability is basically for those times when you're caught way off guard and might as well unload the whole mag anyway, or need to clear a few trashies to hit a teammate with the dart.

I personally wanted a dedicated medgun for a while, and then I learned to start hitting altfire with my index finger which made way more ergonomic sense than the one-finger-one-button setup I had.

SebbyNight

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 13, 2010
I just stick with the MP7, it only weighs three. I don't see how you can't carry other weapons, I usually can carry a MP7/Katana/AK47 or MP7/Hand cannons/Bullpup... to be honest the mp7 is tied for the second lightest weapon in the game, and I carry it while other perks sometimes. I have no problem using it to take out smaller zeds like clots/stalkers/crawlers/gorefasts and even snipe Husks and Bloats with a couple quick sprays to the head. I use the ak47/handcannons for fire power against larger enemies, and usually the katana against scrakes due to being able to stun them.

CandleJack

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 2, 2009
VIC
I just stick with the MP7, it only weighs three. I don't see how you can't carry other weapons, I usually can carry a MP7/Katana/AK47 or MP7/Hand cannons/Bullpup... to be honest the mp7 is tied for the second lightest weapon in the game, and I carry it while other perks sometimes. I have no problem using it to take out smaller zeds like clots/stalkers/crawlers/gorefasts and even snipe Husks and Bloats with a couple quick sprays to the head. I use the ak47/handcannons for fire power against larger enemies, and usually the katana against scrakes due to being able to stun them.
I prefer MP7/Mac-10/ AK47/Bullpup. This is my "spam loadout" and is designed for trash clearing in a hurry. So, kinda like Commando's job but worse.

And like i posted before, there's already a thread for this topic had Private_Joker bothered to search.