• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Release Declutter My HUD

Posting this here first in the hope you can spot the obvious.

Yesterday I removed campaign mode and elected for a map rotation.

When the server is rebooted it loads ROEntry instead of a map.

I have tried lots of testing in the ROgame.ini but the problem persisted.

Finally I removed the custom line for declutter my hud and shutup mutator.

Now the servers reboots correctly and loads Hanto as expected.

This was my command line that would load ROEntry:

?mutator=ShutUp.ShutUp,DeclutterMyHud.DeclutterMyHud?EnableWebAdmin=True RSTE-Hanto ?minplayers=40?MaxPlayers=64 -seekfreeloadingserver -multihome=109.70.149.169 -port=7817 -log=serverlog.log

This is a working command line:

RSTE-Hanto ?minplayers=40?MaxPlayers=64 -seekfreeloadingserver -multihome=109.70.149.169 -port=7817 -log=serverlog.log

Thanks for any help mate.

Upvote 0
Thor we have added this mutator to the 2FJg RS and 2FJg HOS/RS Mixed servers.

Some folks are having issues, including myself. For me:

When I add and configure the mutator settings, then exit Steam Workshop in the main menu, it saves the settings but the mutator does not stay on the "enabled" side. I have to move it over and it never stays enabled.

In game, the only thing that changes is the Tactical display time I select. No transparencies, etc.

Thoughts?

Upvote 0
When you enable a mutator in workshop, it remains enabled only for the map you will play in workshop. However, the settings should be saved permanently in your client config file.

I just tested on your CD server and it seemed to work fine though :/. What do you have inside that file?

Documents\My Games\RedOrchestra2\ROGame\Config\RODeclutterMyHud.ini

EDIT: The server "[2.FJg] Rising Storm - Tactical Realism - TE" doesn't seem to have the mutator enabled.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This mutator must be added to game. I'm used to and I can not play on servers without it.
Would be interesting, but posting here will have no effect, send a PM to TWI.

Please add to the list our servers.
One from my signature second here [url]http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/81.19.216.12:7807/[/URL]
Done!

It is a shame that the players need to opt in to use it instead of opting out if they dont like it.
It is a requirement for the white-listing.

Upvote 0