• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Declutter My HUD

ColdAs1c3

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 27, 2013
Posting this here first in the hope you can spot the obvious.

Yesterday I removed campaign mode and elected for a map rotation.

When the server is rebooted it loads ROEntry instead of a map.

I have tried lots of testing in the ROgame.ini but the problem persisted.

Finally I removed the custom line for declutter my hud and shutup mutator.

Now the servers reboots correctly and loads Hanto as expected.

This was my command line that would load ROEntry:

?mutator=ShutUp.ShutUp,DeclutterMyHud.DeclutterMyHud?EnableWebAdmin=True RSTE-Hanto ?minplayers=40?MaxPlayers=64 -seekfreeloadingserver -multihome=109.70.149.169 -port=7817 -log=serverlog.log

This is a working command line:

RSTE-Hanto ?minplayers=40?MaxPlayers=64 -seekfreeloadingserver -multihome=109.70.149.169 -port=7817 -log=serverlog.log

Thanks for any help mate.

Ducky

Super Moderator
May 22, 2011
Netherlands
I posted my reply in that other thread in order not to derail this thread to much.
You can find it here.

Last edited:

Johnny Utah

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 12, 2011
Thor we have added this mutator to the 2FJg RS and 2FJg HOS/RS Mixed servers.

Some folks are having issues, including myself. For me:

When I add and configure the mutator settings, then exit Steam Workshop in the main menu, it saves the settings but the mutator does not stay on the "enabled" side. I have to move it over and it never stays enabled.

In game, the only thing that changes is the Tactical display time I select. No transparencies, etc.

Thoughts?

-=THOR=-

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 20, 2011
When you enable a mutator in workshop, it remains enabled only for the map you will play in workshop. However, the settings should be saved permanently in your client config file.

I just tested on your CD server and it seemed to work fine though :/. What do you have inside that file?

Documents\My Games\RedOrchestra2\ROGame\Config\RODeclutterMyHud.ini

EDIT: The server "[2.FJg] Rising Storm - Tactical Realism - TE" doesn't seem to have the mutator enabled.

Last edited:

Johnny Utah

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 12, 2011
Thanks Thor and everyone else.

We are good to go now on our 2 TE & the CD servers.

Feel free to list us on your original post!

MeFirst

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 26, 2006
Germany
Any chance that in the future the mutator can disable the you are bleeding message when you are are in fact dead?

MeFirst

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 26, 2006
Germany
Usually when you get killed by something like a SMG and you are not killed by headshot the good old message shows up saying this:

You are Bleeding. Bandages Left 2.

Carist

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 23, 2013
This mutator must be added to game. I'm used to and I can not play on servers without it.

Cat_in_da_Hat

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 11, 2006
It is a shame that the players need to opt in to use it instead of opting out if they dont like it.

-=THOR=-

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 20, 2011
This mutator must be added to game. I'm used to and I can not play on servers without it.
Would be interesting, but posting here will have no effect, send a PM to TWI.

Please add to the list our servers.
One from my signature second here [url]http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/81.19.216.12:7807/[/URL]
Done!

It is a shame that the players need to opt in to use it instead of opting out if they dont like it.
It is a requirement for the white-listing.