• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map Deck 17

KillMaster

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 16, 2014
Saskatchewan, Canada
PiYoGjh.png

Ntlx3wX.png

xawD9UK.png

Spoiler!

GW5TgOg.png

Spoiler!

GflnGME.png

Spoiler!
o9LaQZV.png
CKVVfAf.png

Known Problems:
Spoiler!

Why is the map as big as it is? This is a pretty long read, so get comfy.
Spoiler!

Last edited:
Reactions: fwfdfireman
For some reason, the B2 version keeps ending up in the file on my KF2 servers. ?? Great map though and appreciate the work.
I unsubscribed and erased edits in my server files. Deleted the file# folder and restarted all the servers. Made sure nothing was left. Resubscribed to the Deck17_V1. Re-edited my server files to download from Steam WorkShop AND add to WebAdmin. However, when I check the actual file # folder ... 670421536, the map that is in there is the B2 version. Any help would be appreciated. Thx

Upvote 0
fwfdfireman;n2264345 said:
For some reason, the B2 version keeps ending up in the file on my KF2 servers. ?? Great map though and appreciate the work.
I unsubscribed and erased edits in my server files. Deleted the file# folder and restarted all the servers. Made sure nothing was left. Resubscribed to the Deck17_V1. Re-edited my server files to download from Steam WorkShop AND add to WebAdmin. However, when I check the actual file # folder ... 670421536, the map that is in there is the B2 version. Any help would be appreciated. Thx

When you deleted the map in the servers “Cache” folder did you notice a text file of some sort in the same directory as all the numbered folders?
(I personally haven’t run a server for quite some time, so I can’t remember the name of it)
If there was a text file present did you delete it as well, because this is the only method that people have found that actually worked for them.

Please note that this is solely based off what I’ve heard, and I have no way of proving that it will actually solve your problem.

I would really like to be able to provide more information about this, however I myself am unaware of what exactly is causing this problem.
Is it my fault? (Although I find that hard to believe since everyone uses the same tool to upload maps)
Does this happen with other peoples maps as well? (No one seems to be able to give me a straight answer on this)
Is it an issue on Valve’s or TW’s end? (This is most likely the case)

Reactions: fwfdfireman
Upvote 0
Thx KillMaster for the reply. I will have a look again for any text file. I agree that TW, Valve and whoever else need to have a look at this whole WorkShop thing. Great idea but in my mind, it still has BUGS! Great map you have here and really want it on our servers, but have to get this issue resolved. Have you thought of getting it uploaded to TW's Redirect servers? I could make a "work-around" fix this way. Best of luck on future endeavors.

**Later in the morning** Just an FYI for you, I researched some more and used Ducky's instructions> http://forums.tripwireinteractive.c...scribe-to-steamworkshop?p=2144001#post2144001 << to fix the issue that I was having.

Perhaps you can see where the problem might lie in his post and what I had to do to fix the issue. It's all Greek to me.
Again, thx for the great maps and all your efforts.

Last edited:
Upvote 0