• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

December Free Week!

I appreciate your free days, but well it's worth **** on many servers.
The problem is that there are tkers that don't get vote kicked as many do not know how to vote kick and additonally do not read - my - descriptions how to vote kick.
Really, REALLY improve that system.

It's not my money (potential sales) after all that you "lose" because of that, but I still care because those ****ers destroy the game for newcomers.

You could think of it as a function like the following:
New Buyers=0.1*NewPlayers - 10*NewTkers

And I would understand it.
Imagine, you just downloaded the game. Joined a server and what you see are tkers.
You don't find a way how to vote them, most don't know it.
After a while you are mad - like I was today - and simply say "**** it and thanks god that I did not buy that ****ing game" and move back to your game (in fact on well admined servers, because you kow your game).
And never forget that word of mouth works both ways!

So if you ever plan a new "free days" in the future don't do that before you have a easy vote system!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I appreciate your free days, but well it's worth **** on many servers.
The problem is that there are tkers that don't get vote kicked as many do not know how to vote kick and additonally do not read - my - descriptions how to vote kick.
Really, REALLY improve that system.

It's not my money (potential sales) after all that you "lose" because of that, but I still care because those ****ers destroy the game for newcomers.

You could think of it as a function like the following:
New Buyers=0.1*NewPlayers - 10*NewTkers

And I would understand it.
Imagine, you just downloaded the game. Joined a server and what you see are tkers.
You don't find a way how to vote them, most don't know it.
After a while you are mad - like I was today - and simply say "**** it and thanks god that I did not buy that ****ing game" and move back to your game (in fact on well admined servers, because you kow your game).
And never forget that word of mouth works both ways!

So if you ever plan a new "free days" in the future don't do that before you have a easy vote system!

i totally agree - with heart and soul!

Upvote 0
Well, on RO.Ru server there were some (about 3-4) guys, who asked newbie questions (how to unbutton, how to pick up weapons etc) but they played quite nice, i must say, in fact, they were somewhere in the middle of the scoreboard. So, so far - not so bad. By Nestor's post made me laugh hard. :D

That's been our experience also on both of our RO Servers. Those taking advantage of the free trial are seemingly serious and truly wish to try out the game.

Upvote 0