• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Deceive Inc. Development Roadmap - May 2023 Edition

Agents, as we have moved past the First Content Update from the previous development roadmap, we have generated a new one to give you a better understanding of where things are at today!

devroadmapv2.png

We'll be going into more details on some of the items on the Mid-Season Update in the near future as we clear up the short term goals via hotfixes in the days ahead.

Last edited:
Super excited for the optimization improvements, and eager to see what fresh changes come with the balance tweaks! I've noticed that on Fragrant Shore, I will get 35-60 FPS average, whereas Diamond Shore and Silver Reef have 120+ FPS constantly. Likewise, some weapons, such as Hans' shotgun or Yu Mi's slingshot, are difficult to compete with things such as Squire, Chavez or Cav weapon output.

Heat 2.0 and other things are also exceptionally exciting.

Overall, absolutely loving the game and ecstatic to see how things progress moving forward. Keep up the great work, and thank you for keeping in touch with the community regarding all of these changes and fixes, Yoshiro!

Upvote 0
Well, those Mysterious Numbers in the bottom right corner. Just take the "0" as a space, and turn the other numbers into letters, and it writes "Knight is Gone"(Japanese kana can't distinguish Knight and Night LOL)

BTW, I was thinking those numbers might be some kind of Caesar cipher, and even wrote a script to exhaust them out. But after the results come out, I just realize 0 represent for space not "A".

Reactions: Kaptain_Kool
Upvote 0
Keep up the good work...
But please tell me that the "May bug fixes" includes preventing people from clipping outside/getting below the map of the map and also bounce padding and getting inside the walls at Point A on Fragrant Shore and killing everyone without being able to be attacked. I've had this happen 3x in the last week or so.

Upvote 0