• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Dear Devs..

Letum

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 24, 2006
Dear Devs,
Firstly, thankyou for a great game and great times playing it:). Prahaps you have created the finest low-buget game of our time :rolleyes:(despite all the bugs).
Congratulations on being bold enough to take such a unique angle in the design of a land combat game. No doubt RO's uniqe nature will ensure it is enjoyed by many for a very long time or until you, or people with you're inventive creativity, replace it with something even grander!
I belive RO is so revered by so many of its players because it almost has the semblance of a "combat simulator" and prahaps this is why you, unfortunatly, recive so many complaints from people who aspire to a even close match to real life.
Simulator or game, RO's realism gives the player a huge ammount of immersion and grittiness that leaves some other games looking almost comic.
Thankyou also for staying in touch with the community. This is especialy admirable when one observes the innumerable, unjust criticism you, and your work oftern recives.
Finally, thankyou very much for the boster pack due to be released on the 27th. I hope you're generosity in continueing to develop the game pays off for you in some way.

I don't know any of you as people, but at Devs you are TOP NOTCH!
:D You can all have a pint on my anytime!

Letum

(arse kissing done now)

Jaegermeister said:
Been playing RO since mid 2004. Don't know any other game I've played constantly for 2 years straight. Kinda tells you something about it. :) Plus its one game you can always surprise yourself with.

Amen. Its the only game I've played religiously ever since the first time I tried it in Oct. 2003. I dont think I could ever let go of it!

Upvote 0
i started playing since 3.3, and havent stopped since :rolleyes:
the fact that i started this late was because i did not own UT2004, and so i didnt check for mods for that game either:p my mates play it though, so, when i heard about RO i was so excited i got on my bike and went through a snowstorm ( seriously:p ) to get to my mate and install his game, and install RO 3.3 and started playing... i did nothing more then eat bullets, eat some bullets, and eat some more, cuz all of the vets:D but i hang in there, i learned the game, and now i can call them my equals:eek:
i will never leave you, my dear RO :D

TWI is getting some diehard fans here, i'm pretty sure any game they will bring out, the RO community will get them, no matter what's it about, because we will know it is pure quality:cool: TWI will never stop to amaze us:rolleyes: *praise*

Upvote 0
Thankyou also for staying in touch with the community. This is especialy admirable when one observes the innumerable, unjust criticism you, and your work oftern recives.
I agree with that sentiment -
For a game thats so loved it doesn't half get a lot of 'the ............ system is currently rubbish- i know better' from some ppl.
I hope TW don't decide they should aim future games for a bigger market that complains less...

Speaking for myself I have already had amazing value for my money with this game, and while i might read and add to ideas + suggestions threads, for me TW can do no wrong.

Upvote 0