• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Dead Rising 2

ToNiO

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
France
steamcommunity.com
sacaxedragon_621090065.jpg

The sequel to the million-plus selling Dead Rising, Dead Rising 2 takes the zombie survival horror to Fortune City, America

But even the campaign for Deadrising 1 is free-roam isn't it? I don't see why it should be different for the sequel. :confused:

I meant free roam as in, avoid story all together. In Dead Rising 1, say, if you just messed about, you wouldn't be able to access certain areas, the Military (or what ever they were) would still come, and that annoying jeep would still drive around the park.

Upvote 0
I meant free roam as in, avoid story all together. In Dead Rising 1, say, if you just messed about, you wouldn't be able to access certain areas, the Military (or what ever they were) would still come, and that annoying jeep would still drive around the park.

Oh, that's what I meant in my other post. :p

Yeah, I will hate it if my friend and I can't get to certain areas straightaway. I wouldn't mind something like that jeep, on the other hand.

But I think there should be a mode that lets you jump in and do whatever you want straight away. A bit like in DR1, where you get "infinity mode" but they should remove that rather annoying hunger system where you die if you dont constantly stuff yourself with food every 60 seconds.

Upvote 0
The first one was a great game with some glaring flaws, I cast eternal jihad on that ****ing respawning jeep and the **** of a cleaner who never stops spamming the radio!!!

I hope they fixed;
- The arse backwards shooting controls
- ****ty item management system
- Retarded survivor AI

I'll still probably get it though.

Last edited:
Upvote 0