• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Das Heer

Unit Update,

The 72.Infanterie-Division gets stronger with each passing day. Our activity levels are reacting an all time high. So even at this late stage of Red Orchestra's life we are still going strong.

Recent battles against the 110th & 1.SS and trainings have been keeping us very busy. We urge you whether you are an RO veteran or recent new comer to apply for the Infanterie. Although I must say that in order to go far in our unit you must be active and willing, we go by commitment. A screenshot of myself and Gruppenf

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well I think it’s about time for a little update. As I said in the last post the 72.Infanterie-Division has been quite busy of recent with various trainings and battles but we are finding it hard to find other Realism units to play against. So any realism units out there that would like a friendly match the 72.Infanterie-Division would be more than willing.

Also recently the 72.Infanterie-Division has opened 2.Kompanie Pionier-Batallion.72 and is on the look out for Riflemen to fill slots in both the Pionier’s and Infanterie sections. We are accepting recruits old and new, experienced and non-experienced alike. Interested in joining? Go to www.72infanterie.com

Ernst Hoffmann

Upvote 0