• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Darkest Hour Update

:eek: - I really do not understand what that means.

It means you would in my opinion be unlikely to join a mod at that reletivly late stage were there not some kind of big thing happening with it - which i presume would be it's steam release.

Bare in mind I know you as someone who was looking at starting a DM mod for UN3 , after producing work for another RO mod.
Not that a follow what you're doing in minute detail but you do post what your up too and when you appeared as the frontman for DH out of the blue it suggested to me something was up.

Upvote 0
It means you would in my opinion be unlikely to join a mod at that reletivly late stage were there not some kind of big thing happening with it - which i presume would be it's steam release.

Bare in mind I know you as someone who was looking at starting a DM mod for UN3 , after producing work for another RO mod.
Not that a follow what you're doing in minute detail but you do post what your up too and when you appeared as the frontman for DH out of the blue it suggested to me something was up.

Not sure I appeared out of the blue - I have always had cordial relations with ExoCet and someof the DH guys. Anyway let's wait and see what happens - there's sure to be some news one way or the other soon.

Upvote 0