• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Darkest Hour Release!

Great work guys i tried the mod and i have crushes all the time(Multiplayer) except when i start practice.The American wepons are good especialy thompson which feels better then in Mare Nostrum.I hope you fix the crashing problem soon so i can test it in multiplayer.Those are my first impresions after 20min of play.Thanks again for hard work

Upvote 0
we have bot support on the majority of maps, however Bots do not use the higgins boats too well and will not use MG's or Satchel charges, so makes some maps hard to play with them unless you do certain bits that they refuse to do.

Bar sound as with all allied sounds are being replaced in the first patch, as is the MG42.

Upvote 0
Glad to hear that. One more thing, is it me or there is something wrong with most of stairs in DH maps ?

No, what you want to say is about those stairs @ the La ville ruinee Map, the same thing was on the custom map for ro (this map was a custom map for ro ^^).

The Problem is that the roof of the next floor is to close, so you have to knee down.

Upvote 0