• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Darkest Hour Release!

Congrats

Congrats

Congrats guys!

I see alot more kudos on the DH site than here :confused:. I'm a little disappointed to not see more positive comments on the RO board. Not a mention of the new vehicles, uniforms, creative spawn points or new maps (aside from the stairs :rolleyes:). I am downloading the 1.0b full version as I'm typing this and look forward to the new mod. Unfortunately, my new career and girlfriend have kept me away from the computer for awhile.

Maybe I'm looking at this wrong. If the only complaints are a few stairs, one weapon sound, a lil optimization and the occasional crash, this Mod must rock. These things can be fixed so no need to dwell upon them. A lot of hard work and attention to historical detail (you would be surprised) went into this project. Please let this hard working team know what you enjoyed and liked about it. See you guys out there this weekend. Thanks :).

Last edited:
Upvote 0