Darkest Hour Release!

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

protector

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 1, 2006
UK
Just to let all the guys who have have been getting the GPF and or hate the sounds please be patient we will have a fix for them very soon.

Thanks.

dadus

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 30, 2006
Great work guys i tried the mod and i have crushes all the time(Multiplayer) except when i start practice.The American wepons are good especialy thompson which feels better then in Mare Nostrum.I hope you fix the crashing problem soon so i can test it in multiplayer.Those are my first impresions after 20min of play.Thanks again for hard work

Kirq

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 18, 2006
Rzeszow , Poland
I have mixed feelings. Lots of great stuff but lots of bugs also. I will try it few more days.

PS. Is bar sound is final ? It doesnt sound to good if You ask me :/ Plus Garand clip release seams to be lauder then gunshot.

ExoCet-NAW

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 17, 2006
we have bot support on the majority of maps, however Bots do not use the higgins boats too well and will not use MG's or Satchel charges, so makes some maps hard to play with them unless you do certain bits that they refuse to do.

Bar sound as with all allied sounds are being replaced in the first patch, as is the MG42.

2_k

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 24, 2007
Maby... but i think it's better then original firstperson mg-42 sound. Of cause it's not execellent sound, and may be more better new custom sound for mg 43 and 34...;)

IVIARSHALL

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 1, 2007
Austria
www.day-of-reckoning.eu
Glad to hear that. One more thing, is it me or there is something wrong with most of stairs in DH maps ?

No, what you want to say is about those stairs @ the La ville ruinee Map, the same thing was on the custom map for ro (this map was a custom map for ro ^^).

The Problem is that the roof of the next floor is to close, so you have to knee down.

dasKaRmA

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 17, 2005
Tried DH and I like it!
I just acant enjoy it for a long time, cause it crahses after ~10 minutes whenever i play online.

hekuball

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 13, 2006
logged on 2 days running, couldnt find a single server running it with players on. Love RO but it seems all but dead ;-(