• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Darkest Hour Release Date Update

May want to check your source reddog my no.4 is made by savage and thats what the model and texture is based on. I know it's not an indian model etc because its been in my family since it was issued and hasn't been modified once (unless someone did an aftermarket private mod on it but it seems unlikely seeing as it was boxed up in my grandparents attic then my parents attic until about 10 years ago).

Like you i'm big into No.4s My favourite is when you find them cut down and resold as the jungle carbine (quick look at the ironsights will tell you if its a real one or not).

p.s. the forums should work fine now
That's odd, I've never ever seen a British or Commonwealth manufactured No.4 that has the reinforcing screw. It's moot in any case the model itself is fantastic and I'll definitely be using it to kill jerries a plenty.

I know the forums are up now, I'm good mates with the bloke fixing em up for you ;)

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0