• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Darkest Hour release date announced

As Long as Players are playing DH and enough people are posting on our forums, We will continue to update it.

We do have so much more planned, as long as the game is still played we will try to getas much as we can added to it.
i cant find any of my mates in the mod :eek: i just hope they will show up when this update comes out king tiger :D i really wont to fight as big teams and fine team work again ;) the Bulge will be it for every one

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks a lot to everyone who helped make this great mod !

By the way, is there going to be another porsche turret king tiger ?
well the best king tiger turret version is in the mod the Porsche one was a bit weaker on the side and only 50 made so they made the one that got used the most ;) i also love your little stuka :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If you havent already keep your eyes out for a game on Sepp's newest creation...Raid, its a very good map and plays brilliantly.

yeah DH-Raids has sort of set a new standard of how the DH Normandy maps should look and play. In my Opinion Sepp's maps have kept this mod going in the long run, which can be a bit frustrating for us mappers when we release a map and it doesent get much play/feedback. But I guess you cant deny that Sepp's maps are actually brilliant and play very well. I would actually like it if most of the stock DH maps were like Sepp's, they give you the feel of being in a real battle advancing/retreating, and they play and look awesome.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I hope you guys are finally ditching the old ****ty looking maps and the terrible armored beasts mutator. Carpathian Crosses and the newer DH maps have seriously raised the bar on what I except from maps and armor combat these days in RO.

I do not think, that the ab-mutator is "terrible". I play very often the "Alte Ziegelei", and I think, the ab-mutator is a little bit more realistic. It is a little bit frustrating at the beginning on allied side, but a challenge.

Upvote 0
I do not think, that the ab-mutator is "terrible". I play very often the "Alte Ziegelei", and I think, the ab-mutator is a little bit more realistic. It is a little bit frustrating at the beginning on allied side, but a challenge.
AB is not terrible, however there have always been some issues with the way that certain armour and penetration values have been setup. That's a subjective view of course, however one that many people share. Our issue has not been so much our use of AB as the setup of our tanks within it. I don't think anyone would deny that it's been horribly unbalanced and buggy from day one and seriously detrimental to the vehicle combat as a whole.

That said, we've had someone working exclusively on the vehicle code for the last few weeks now and he's made huge strides in cleaning it up, fixing bugs, adjusting armour/weapon values, etc. He's not done yet, but we're hoping that the finished product will make our tanks worth using again.

Upvote 0
It whould be even more awesome if parts of the CC tankcode could be included...like shooting the tank on fire so the crew has to bail and the destruction of the sight for the main gunner. I really hopes this whould be part of DH alongside with the "geballte Ladung" because thats 2 of the mainpoints that made CC so diffrent. At least for me...;) In fact i think it whould suit the AB mutator envoirment really well.

Upvote 0
It whould be even more awesome if parts of the CC tankcode could be included...like shooting the tank on fire so the crew has to bail and the destruction of the sight for the main gunner.

Or crew being killed individually with the tank remaining mostly intact.... I lvoed this feature, would esspeciall be cool on a server without kill messages...

Upvote 0
Hey, I'm new to these forums and I didn't see it anywhere, but I'm a big fan of RO and was psyched to hear about DH, but I was wondering if there was any possibility down the road if it will be released for Mac OS X?

I'm playing DH with Ubuntu using WINE, have you tried the same for OS X ? Or Crossover Games ?

Upvote 0