• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Darkest Hour: Normandy 1944

Damn they still have the planned vehicles on there? That was supposed to come off before the site even came out :mad:
Planes are just an idea they wouldn't be flyable but we'd like something where you are able to call them in or they strike randomly across certain roots and strike at any axis vehicles they spot. It's nearly impossible to implement in my opinion but we're going to have a go at it anyway for another release. Hence the reason why we shouldn't be advertising it yet.

And the rest of the planned vehicles shouldn't be on there because of the way we put vehicles into the game; We don't make every vehicle we knew took part in Normandy and cram them into a map. We make a map and then the vehicles that took part in that battle will be created and put in. For instance Villers-Bocage would have Tigers, a couple Panzer IVs, for the Germans and Cromwells, Fireflies, a couple Stuarts and Halftracks etc for the British. :)

Upvote 0
Guys from what i see we will make the King tiger since it was used a lot in western front, here is a painting of one in Operation Goodwood :D

goodwoodnormandy18thjuljp4.jpg

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
ahahahaah lmao. dude I would not want to be in a sherman m4A1 when one of those monsters are near beacuse there is no way that sherman wil have a chance. The tiger will totally oblivriate it with 1 shell to even the front armor of it, and the sherman shells will bouce off like rocks :p.

I really hope you guys have the sense to also add the Sherman 76(W) and Sherman Firefly. Not to mention the tank destroyers.

Upvote 0