• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Darkest Hour mod released on Steam for Red Orchestra - RO sale!

I installed it and get this message when i try to launch:

Build RedOrchestra_Build_[2005-11-27_10.48]

CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 2011 MHz with 2046MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS (8585)

Failed to enter Entry: Can't find file 'Entry'

History: UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Free

I deleted the folder manually before installing. WTF

Check the startup command for the game. Entry most likely crept into it.
Open steam -> Games -> Right click DH and you should either in properties or there find some place where you can change the startup command.

Upvote 0
Hey guys thanks for your replys to my problem. I got it fixed in the end.

It SEEMED to complete the download/install but in actual fact i checked the folder and there was only 900mb. Fishy. So i went back to Steam and verified the game files and it finished the installation. Bloody steam!!!!

LOVING the mod, Carentan is awesome. Loads of people playing and Very smooth!

Upvote 0
Awesome mod! I love the bullet supresion, the less visible mg tracers and finally no grenade spam since you need to know exactly where the enemy is due the lesser kill radius. And of course the guns are not as accurate thus pixelsniping dont work!!!! I totaly love DH, bravo!
And i like that you dont see the kill table (at least on servers i played today)

Upvote 0
damn, i missed the sale... :'(

you think Ro might go on a sale again soon?

I use to have RO, but i think my steam account got hacked or something cause i cant log in, and its been so long since i tried, i forgot what was the user name i used. I was thinking about buying it again today when i was trying to download Americas Army 3 through steam, and saw the mod.

Then i went to this site, and it said the game was dropped to only 5 bucks. wow. if it was 5 bucks i would buy it now. But the sale is gone :'(

So, you guys think it might go down in price again? i kno 15 bucks isnt much, but it is kinda of a old game... And last time i checked a while back ago, there was almost no servers, so i can only imagine now...

Upvote 0
Ok, got our 40 slot server up and running flawlessly. Just need to get the ServerAds mutator to work. Seem to be some issues. :confused: At any rate, it really gets crazy at times. Love the game, makes you fall in love with RO all over again. :) I cant understand why there only seem to be like 53 servers? I keep refreshing, but there doesnt seem to be that many servers.

At any rate, if you guys want to take a looksy, our server is at...

Last edited:
Upvote 0