• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Darkest Hour: It's Almost Here - With More

YYYYYAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! This is the moment I've been waiting for, those Fallschirmjager models are SSSSSOOOOOOO EEEEEEPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely super fantastic brilliantly impressive awesome amazing job DH guys, you have just made my day :)

Upvote 0
Yay Yippy w00t more new content cant wait to use those parachutes to fly in and kick some kraut ass:D And as for the newLee Enfield No4 Mk1(T) it look fantastic not that i will get to use it in the sniper class very often anyways.:(
Im just glad because i hope this new content will keep the American players interested and playing on the servers like the TWB's old glory 50 player server so i can play DH with a descent ping and DH is such a change from playing  the same old ro content and maps over and over again not that i dont mind OSTFONT it's just good for a change.<br> Thanks you guys rule, i will never stop playing DH as long as there is a suitable server to play it on, never i say never:D

Upvote 0