• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Dark Souls! You are already dead...

I thought you said you killed all of the Boss under Quelaag? Go back down to where the centipede demon was, make sure you you have the charged ring on and move around to the LEFT of his area, you should find a door that leads to Lost Izaith...

Well I thought I got them all, but I missed that left cave. Don't blame me, it's hard to notice.

Upvote 0
Well I finished the game. I'm so stupid for doing that last bonfire and not just go straight to new content area I already knew where it was. I played a little new game+ and already I'm at Anor Londo, so it's not such a big deal, but I do think the new content bosses are also much harder now?

Overall I have to say this is probably one of the best games I have played. I have never even thought about starting this kind of new game thing before. It just nails things so well that I don't even mind that there is very little story in this and I just hope Dark Souls PC version sold enough for new game to arrive, because this game if any would really benefit from much better graphics.

Upvote 0
You should get this shield
2erIK.jpg

Upvote 0
How's everyone doing? I've finished the game on three different characters now, my faith/str guy is level 123, pure STR guy is 96 and my favourite wizard is level 106. I have like 2 other characters but I haven't really played on them anymore..

I love the wizard character! I've bought every spell now and I just got into NG+. Planning to get another round of DLC and crystal spells :). The sorcerer isn't very good at fighting normal enemies, but he's really good at PVP and bosses (except Seath the Scaleless, my god that was a terrible fail to go solo him..) The sorcerer was also very, very difficult in start, but once you reach levels 80 or something you really start to shine :D . Also when you are a sorcerer, don't forget to buy Velka's Talisman as it gets bonus from intelligence. You will be needing heal miracle when co-oping with someone!

Spoiler!

Btw, anyone found the Channeler's Trident? I got it on my first run through the library, then checked wiki later and laughed how the wiki was talking about 0.1% drop rate

Certainly one of the best (if not the best) game I have ever played. And people, don't forget to watch those lore videos from youtube!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Unfortunately I haven't had time to return to Dark Souls to finish my first character. Got down to the Darkroot Gardens and such, cleared most of it out before I'd even gone to Blight Town and got stuck trying to kill Havel. I love my big hulking STR/END fighter in Stone Plate, but I wanna try a more mobile class. Dark Souls is one game of many I have that I really need to get more time in with.

Upvote 0