• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

D-Day Sale!

[TW]Wilsonam

VP, Tripwire Int.
Oct 17, 2005
Roswell, GA
www.tripwireinteractive.com
D-Day Weekend Sale!

Steam%20Sale.jpg
For this weekend only, to celebrate the anniversary of D-Day - and the launch of the Normandy-based Darkest Hour mod - we are reducing the price on Steam from the normal $19.99 to $4.99! This will only last through to early on Monday 9th June, so head over to Steampowered.com and take a look. If you don't already have a copy take the opportunity to buy one now. If you already have a copy of Ostfront - be kind to a friend who does not and buy them one!

Click HERE for the link.

Gift it to Yatzhee (or however he is spelled)

Haha, yeah maybe if we all bombarded him with presents he might take us up on it and review this two year-old realism shooter with declining fanbase and no singleplayer... :D
Right.

Hey he does review Oblivion in his latest... thats like really old isnt it?

Upvote 0
Well, Steam may recognize the ip as being out of Germany allowing the uncensored version to be transferred. That way if you live outside of Germany and gift it to someone in Germany, the ip will tell Steam that it needs to send the censored version so it doesn't interfere with the law.

PS. As the notice says, "If you already have a copy of Ostfront - be kind to a friend who does not and buy them one!" so if anyone feels like being "kind" to a "friend" who can't afford it right now, I'm always grateful and open to offers. (Steam name: Triple_Ace email: [email protected])

cheers!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The Gift of Red Orchestra

The Gift of Red Orchestra

I haven't been around these forums much lately. I still love this game, but I've been finding it difficult to find time to play as of late. I ended up getting a kick *** new computer, expensive and powerful enough to play Crysis, but have barely used it for gaming since I got it because I couldn't find the time. I've played a bit of RO and the Orange box, but thats it. I've been working like mad, occasionally going over 30 hours without sleep, over 24 hours without food, and clocking 19-20 hour sessions working in the lab. Someone call Amnesty International please !!!:D (just kidding, seriously, don't call them. I don't need to be in trouble with them)

You still don't have the best game you can buy for only $20!? (only $5 'till the 9th)

Well then, Monkeyfarmer to the rescue! I bought two copies of the game a while back, figuring that what with all the work put into RO, and the amazing support from the Tripwire staff and the free content updates they had going for two years, it was worth far more than just $20. Well, I've had that second store bought copy of RO sitting on the shelf for a while now. I was gonna give it to a friend of mine, but his PC is really crappy, and he prefers consoles now...infact, I may have to convert too once the PS4 comes out.

Anyhow, I've got that extra CD key code from the store bought version. If I can figure out how to gift it (instructions on how to achieve that would be much appreciated) then you can consider it yours Triple Ace.:) Somebody should be able to enjoy it, rather than it just collecting dust on the shelf. I'll fire off an email to ya.

By the way, I haven't tried any of the new mods yet. If someone could post a link to a good place to download them, I'd appreciate it. Is installation tricky because they are mods, or is it really simple? Thanks in advance,

Monkeyfarmer

Upvote 0
Wow thanks! And what do you do in the lab? I do phlebotemy myself and am studying to become an RN. Mucho Gracias to you senor!

edit: Bad news (for me I guess). You can give me the key, but I will probably need the CD to get the game (hence the name "cd-key") more info about gifting is here https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?p_faqid=549 . I'm thinking the only way for you to gift a a game to me is to select the "gift to a friend" option when you purchase on Steam : (.

Last edited:
Upvote 0