• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

CustomGameTypes (CGT) Mod

Jpz38 Hetzer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 21, 2013
Thor, would you consider making a Freeze Tag objective mod? Just curious.. You seem very capable.
What do you mean?
I believe he means the freeze tag mode from Medal of Honor: Allied Assault. If your not familiar with it, I think you shot someone and the froze instead of dying, and your team mates unfreeze you. (I could be wrong, havent played it in a while)

-=THOR=-

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 20, 2011
Interesting, I didn't know about that project. It's definitely doable, but I'm afraid I wouldn't have the time to work on anything before summer. If anyone is willing to continue it, I'd be glad to help if they're stuck with some issue. However, before investing any time on this, I suggest that you first ask who is interested to play it, to make sure that there would be an interest in the community for that kind of gametype.

Last edited:

-=THOR=-

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 20, 2011
Hi i would like to know when there is an update for the caputure the flag maps. I heard you`re rebrewing the ctf maps or did you`ve discontinued the support for ctf maps?
In May, I removed SD from CGT and fixed the compilation errors of CTF due to the latest game updates. It is now working, but in the editor only. When I tried to brew the mod, i got stuck on this error. Unless someone can help me with that issue, I won't have time to mess with this before the end of July, August or September.

I will eventually make CTF an open source project on GitHub. If anyone's interested to try to fix it before I have time to do so, just post here and I'll put it on GitHub faster.

Contheman

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 13, 2015
I remember playing this mod a while back and having a great time. Is it officially dead in the water due to white-listing problems or are you guys still tinkering around with it?

Moskeeto

Dec 29, 2011
I remember playing this mod a while back and having a great time. Is it officially dead in the water due to white-listing problems or are you guys still tinkering around with it?
It's been an official part of the game for some time now. No servers like to run the game mode though. :(

Contheman

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 13, 2015
It's a shame. This was my favorite game type. I think everything took a turn for the worst when Tripwire made RO2 a Frankenstein's monster trying to rake in more dough from the same game by adding Rising Storm.