• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

2D Art Custom Header on Steam GUI

arramus

Grizzled Veteran
May 8, 2009
Residing in Japan
I saw a few new customised Steam GUI's on the Steam forum and some of them have undergone some complex coding changes. However, one simple cosmetic change we can make is to the header image. Here's an example with the Siren letting out a blood curdling scream.

Here's a download pack for this change.

If you're up for making your own head to your /Steam/Graphics folder and take the clienttexture2 file as a template image. You can simple rename the Siren folder to your own name and replace the current clienttexture2 housed within its own graphics folder. This will override the default theme.

Last edited:
I saw a few new customised Steam GUI's on the Steam forum and some of them have undergone some complex coding changes. However, one simple cosmetic change we can make is to the header image. Here's an example with the Siren letting out a blood curdling scream.

KF_SteamGUI.jpg

Here's a download pack for this change.

If you're up for making your own head to your /Steam/Graphics folder and take the clienttexture2 file as a template image. You can simple rename the Siren folder to your own name and replace the current clienttexture2 housed within its own graphics folder. This will override the default theme.

sounds cool, but as usual, filefront isn't working so I can't download the file... tried just modifying the interface image files directly, but it didn't seem to do anything. :<

Last edited:
Upvote 0